As an eventful theme park season ends in 2015, we are once again looking to name one of you our Photographer of the Year.
It is quite a simple prospect, you submit a single image to us – taken in the UK in 2015 – and we will select a winner, which will be announced in December.
The winner will receive an engraved award from us and also be entered into our Hall of Fame.
We have had some incredible entries in the first two years of the competition, and we are hoping that the standard will be maintained once more.
To be in with a chance of winning this accolade, simply email your photograph by clicking here. Please note the rules, terms and conditions below.
Please use our contact form if you have any questions regarding the competition.
RULES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Photographs shall not feature identifiable persons without their consent.
- Strictly one entry per person.
- Images must not be digitally enhanced or manipulated via filtering or any other method deemed as being against the spirit of the competition. The website Editor will have absolute discretion in this area.
- Images must have a minimum size of 800 pixels in width.
- The photograph shall be your own work.
- The photograph shall feature a ride located in the United Kingdom at time of taking, or a generalised image taken at a theme park, amusement park, fairground or funfair within the UK.
- Entries from international applicants are welcome, with point 6 above still applying.
- Your name, town and/or county shall be included with your email entry.
- By submitting a photograph to us you agree that it may be used on our website, social media presences or other material for non-financially-profiting reasons at any time following submission.
- Entries close at 12:00 on 14 December 2015.
- The winner shall be decided by a panel assembled by Ride Rater and headed by the website Editor.