As another busy theme park season draws to a close in 2019, we are looking to name one of you our Photographer of the Year.
The competition is simple – you submit to us a single theme/amusement park, fairground or ride image, taken in the United Kingdom in 2019, and we will select a winner.
The winner will also be entered into our Hall of Fame alongside previous six winners.
The past five years of the competition have seen many creative and quality entries, and we are hoping that the standard will be maintained or even bettered in 2019.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply email your photograph to us by clicking below, noting the rules, terms and conditions of the competition. Don’t forget to include your full name!
Please use our contact form if you have any questions regarding the competition.
RULES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Strictly one entry per person.
- Images must not be digitally enhanced or manipulated via filtering, or any other method deemed as being against the spirit of the competition. The Editor will have absolute discretion in this regard.
- Images must JPEG/JPG format have a maximum size of 1000 pixels in width. Original images above this must be resized.
- The photograph must be your own work, i.e. taken by you, the entrant.
- The photograph must feature a ride located in the United Kingdom at time of taking, or a generalised image taken at a theme park, amusement park, fairground or funfair within the UK.
- Entries from international applicants are welcome, with point 5 above applying.
- Your personal name, town and/or county must be included with your email entry. We cannot accept entries under the name of websites or businesses etc.
- By submitting a photograph to us you agree that it may be used on our website, social media presences or other material for non-financially-profiting reasons at any time following submission.
- Entries close at 13:00 GMT on 20 December 2019.
- The winner will be decided by a panel assembled by RideRater, and chaired by the Editor.