As another busy theme park season ends in 2017, we are once more looking to name one of you our Photographer of the Year.
The competition is simple – you submit to us a single image, taken in the United Kingdom in 2017, and we will select a winner, which will be announced in December.
The winner will receive an engraved Ride Rater award, and will also be entered into our Hall of Fame alongside previous winners.
The past four years of the competition have seen some quality entries, and we are hoping that the standard will be maintained or even exceeded in 2017.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply email your photograph by clicking here. Please note the rules, terms and conditions below.
Please use our contact form if you have any questions regarding the competition.
RULES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Photographs must not feature facially-identifiable persons without their consent.
- Strictly one entry per person.
- Images must not be digitally enhanced or manipulated via filtering, or any other method deemed as being against the spirit of the competition. The Editor will have absolute discretion in this regard.
- Images must have a minimum size of 800 pixels in width.
- The photograph must be your own work, that is to say taken by you the entrant.
- The photograph must feature a ride located in the United Kingdom at time of taking, or a generalised image taken at a theme park, amusement park, fairground or funfair within the UK.
- Entries from international applicants are welcome, with point 6 above still applying.
- Your name, town and/or county must be included with your email entry.
- By submitting a photograph to us you agree that it may be used on our website, social media presences or other material for non-financially-profiting reasons at any time following submission.
- Entries close at 13:00 GMT on 8 December 2017.
- The winner will be decided by a panel assembled by Ride Rater, and headed by the Editor.