As another theme park season draws to a close, we are looking to name one of you our Photographer of the Year 2014.
It is quite a simple prospect, you submit a single image to us and we will select a winner, which will be announced in December.
The winner will receive a unique engraved glass award from us and also be entered into our new Hall of Fame.
We had some fantastic entries last year and we are hoping that it will be possible to maintain such a high standard.
To be in with a chance of winning this accolade, simply email your photograph by clicking here. Please note the rules, terms and conditions below.
RULES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Photographs shall not feature identifiable persons without their consent.
- One entry per person.
- The photograph shall be your own work.
- The photograph shall feature a ride positioned in the United Kingdom at time of taking, or a generalised image taken at a theme park, amusement park, fairground or funfair within the UK.
- Entries from international applicants are welcome.
- Your name, town and/or county shall be included with your email entry.
- By submitting a photograph to us you agree that it may be used on our website, social media presences or other material for non-financially-profiting reasons.
- Entries close at 00:00 on 1 December 2014.
- The winner shall be decided by a panel assembled by Ride Rater and headed by the Editor.