Now under operation by catering services provider Aramark, we take a look at the menu and prices for the Alton Towers’ Burger Kitchen.
The sit-in fast food restaurant is located in the former Cloud Cuckoo Land, but now comes under the Towers area of the Staffordshire theme park.
There is also a smaller, takeaway-only, outlet in the pirate-themed Mutiny Bay area.
Alton Towers says its Burger Kitchen “offers succulent burgers combining premium ingredients” to create “the best burgers possible”.
- BK Classic Burger with Cheese: £11.50
- BK Classic Burger with Cheese & Bacon: £12.25
- BK Vegan Classic Burger: £12.50
- Maple Bacon & Cheese Cronut Burger: £13.75
- BBQ Chicken Burger: £12.75
- Double Hamburger: £9.00
- Double Cheeseburger: £9.50
- Chicken Tenders Meze Bowl: £9.00
- Vegan Nugget Meze Bowl: £9.00
- Regular: £3.10
- Large: £3.40
- 3 x Chicken Tenders: £4.50
- 3 x Mozzarella Sticks: £3.60
- 5 x Chicken Tenders: £4.25
- 5 x Vegan Nuggets: £4.25
- Onion Rings: £3.80
- Dip Pot (Smokey BBQ, Sweet Chilli, Mayonnaise): £0.75
- Hamburger: £6.90
- Cheeseburger: £6.90
- Chicken Tenders: £6.90
- Vegan Nuggets: £6.90
- Red Apple: £0.65
- Orange Easy Peeler: £0.65
All information correct at time of publication only. Check with the park for any updates.