Menu prices have been revealed for Alton Towers’ in-house replacement for Burger King in 2013.
The Burger Kitchen will replace the American franchise, which has been at the theme park for a number of years.
Outlets will be located in the large ex-Burger King restaurant in the Cloud Cuckoo Land area of the park, as well as in smaller units in Mutiny Bay and Forbidden Valley.
Park operators Merlin Entertainments are keen to replace all franchised food offerings with in-house equivalents. KFC left Alton Towers last year, being replaced by the Fried Chicken Company brand.
A similar process has been taking place at both Thorpe Park and Chessington World of Adventures.
- Burger meal: £5.75 / £4.60*
- Quarter pounder meal: £6.50 / £5.20*
- Chicken premium: £5.95 / £4.76*
- Fish fillet meal: £5.95 / £4.76*
- Spicy bean burger meal: £5.95 / £4.76*
- Kids chicken tenders meal: £3.95 / £3.16*
- Kids hamburger meal: £3.95 / £3.16*
*Represents price after 20% annual pass discount