A Mexican-inspired food outlet has been launched at Chessington World of Adventures this season – Tacotaria.
The eatery has been launched in conjunction with Aramark, who are now providing catering services to Merlin Entertainments theme parks.
Located in Chessington’s Mexicana area, a Tacotaria outlet has also opened at Thorpe Park this season.
Here we take a glance at the Chessington restaurant’s main menu and prices:
Burrito, Burrito Bowl or Double Stacks
- Chicken Al Pastor: £10.50
- No Meatball Chilli: £10.50
- Pulled Pork Carnitas: £10.50
- Beef Barbacoa Chilli: £10.50
- Dirty Nachos: £5.00
- Simply Nachos: £3.00
Kids Meal Box
- Simple Chicken Burrito Meal: £8.50
- Plant Based Meatball Burrito Meal: £8.50
- Piñata Cupcake: £3.75
All information correct at time of publication only. Check with the park for any updates.