Standing closed for the past few years, Loki’s Bar has now reopened alongside Valhalla for Blackpool Pleasure Beach’s 2023 season.
The Nordic-cum-Alpine-themed venue’s food offering mainly focusses on rotisserie chicken, which can be seen cooking before your eyes.
We take a look at the full menu and prices for Loki’s Après Ski Bar below:
- Whole Rotisserie Chicken with Fries: £11.95
- Whole Rotisserie Chicken with Rotisserie Potatoes: £11.95
- Half Rotisserie Chicken with Fries: £8.95
- Half Rotisserie Chicken with Rotisserie Potatoes: £8.95
- Baked Camembert Loaf with on-the-Vine Tomatoes: £9.50
- Kids Chicken Bites & Fries: £4.50
Adds and Extras
- Gravy: £1.00
- Stuffing: £1.00
- Homemade Coleslaw: £1.00
- Skillet of Mediterranean Veg: £4.50
- Rotisserie Potatoes: £4.50
- Side Salad: £4.50
- Large Homemade Coleslaw: £4.50
- Bucket of Fries: £4.50
All information correct at time of publication only. Check with the park for any updates.