Nothing that appears on this page has been confirmed and should be treated with caution. It should however be noted that we do have a target that the majority of the rumours posted are accurate. Postings are made at the discretion of the editor and are based on various sources.
20 February 2015
- The Z40 rollercoaster at Tir Prince in Wales has been dismantled and is expected to be leaving the amusement park.
9 January 2015
- Wooden rollercoaster manufacturer Rocky Mountain Construction will construct a ride at an unnamed UK theme park, opening between 2016 and 2017.
9 November 2014
- Fantasy Island is to repaint its Odyssey rollercoaster during the closed season, with track re-profiling also being contemplated if costs permit. IslandQuest.co.uk
2 November 2014
- Alton Towers will remove the Sonic Spinball ride and replace it with a family-friendly rollercoaster as part of an expansion of CBeebies Land taking place in the run-up to the 2016 season.
31 October 2014
- Flamingo Land has ordered a wooden rollercoaster after several years of considering such a ride, with the 2016 season being the target completion date.