Nothing that appears on this page has been confirmed and should be treated with caution. It should however be noted that we do have a target that the majority of the rumours posted are accurate. Postings are made at the discretion of the editor and are based on various sources.
5 February 2015
- Blackpool Pleasure Beach’s next major investment will be a rollercoaster from German manufacturers Mack Rides.
10 December 2015
- CONFIRMED: 2016 changes to Alton Towers’ Air rollercoaster are to include the addition of virtual reality headsets for riders.
23 October 2015
- CONFIRMED: A concept from illusionist Derren Brown will be the basis of Thorpe Park’s new indoor ride opening in 2016.
9 January 2015
- Wooden rollercoaster manufacturer Rocky Mountain Construction will construct a ride at an unnamed UK theme park, opening by 2017.
31 October 2014
- Flamingo Land has ordered a wooden rollercoaster after several years of considering such a ride.